What is waxing?
Waxing is a form of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. … Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face, pubic area (called bikini waxing), legs, arms, back, abdomen and feet. There are many types of waxing suitable for removing unwanted hair.
Benefits of waxing:
- It lasts longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots.
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars, especially if you are like me that has skin susceptible to discoloration even for a minor cut.
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer .
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
- Shaving can result to stubbles. If you don’t shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive.
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth.
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful. if you do it right, it is almost pain-free.
Back or Chest
Eyebrow / Lip / Chin
Make your booking for Waxing online now!